Friday 15 July 2011

Rock n Roll Friday - Home made pizza and salad!

I had a early finish from work and my plan was to try and run around 12miles towards home before hitting the pub. I got to 9 miles before I somehow got lost!! I found my way again and made it to a mile from home before I had to call Jo to pick me up as I had a terrible injury - a cut little toe - it was sore!!! The getting lost incident scuppered our pub plans as I got back later than expected, but I was quite pleased as the pizza that Jo had lovingly constructed went in the oven quicker!!


The base and sauce where both home made, with a topping of mozzarella, chicken, red peppers, pineapple, sweetcorn, mushrooms, chillies, jalapenos and (randomly) anchovies.....with a side salad.





Tomorrow we will be belatedly celebrating Bastille Day with day of french based foods - pictures will be on here soon!

PS - I'll call tomorrow mum!!

No comments: