Saturday 13 August 2011

Mum's blog idea

This is an email that I received this morning from my (Joe's) mum - I keep meaning to put a blog together for her and I'll try this weekend! (after today's real ale pub crawl in Skipton with porkie pies)

"Morning All

I went for a long-ish walk last night (very wet when I got back!) and as I was going up Grange Hill I saw a woman coming down with an armful of sunflowers.  As you would expect, I commented, so......................she gave me five of them!  Apparently she told herself she would do this for the first person to comment on the flowers, how sweet is that!  Maybe I should start a blog called Random Acts of Kindness to counteract mindless acts of violence, much better and there are loads of them I'm sure".

I think it is a great idea!

No comments: