Thursday 8 September 2011

Thursday - Riverford Veg Box = Penne with Cauliflower, Garlic and Anchovies

When I got back home after a 10k run at 7.45pm, I was shocked to find out that Jo wasn't back from work yet! It transpired that she had to work late so I was in charge of dinner. Our organic veg box from Riverford had arrived (see below - I'll let you work out what each photo is!).








There were more of these
 We had little else in (well, that was as far as I could see; I am sure Jo would have been able to whip up a fantastic 3 course meal!).....but with a stroke of luck, there was a recipe booklet with the veg and the first recipe was do-able! GET IN! - I knew the half eaten anchovies would come in useful sometime!

So we had Penne with Cauliflower, Garlic and Anchovies.......and tasty it was too!



Organic salad stuffs

No comments: