Monday 3 October 2011

Monday - Jo is back.....thank the Lord!! - Lemon Salmon with Stir Fry Vegetables

Regular readers of the blog (whoever you are!) will know that Jo left me to fend for myself for a lot of last week as she was working late......but now she is back and we are back to normal hours! Phew.....tonight Jo knocked together this lovely Lemon Salmon with Stir Fry Vegetables in under 20 minutes.
Lemon Salmon with Stir Fry Vegetables shot 1
Lemon Salmon with Stir Fry Vegetables shot 2
Jo also asked for me to mention that she went to Town Hall Tavern in Leeds for a quick post work drink and wanted to say that they make some very interesting scotch eggs (they were my favourite snack until pork pies came into my life) - today she had one with slow cooked pigs cheek which I will try next time I am in!

No comments: