Saturday 12 November 2011

Saturday - Hangovers, Anniversaries & Kebabs - Joe

I had a great time at the old boys lunch, and there will be a post about that soon! I woke up with a hangover today, but I have definitely had worse. It was great to see mum and old friends (including the Demon Headmaster) but I was keen to get back to Leeds to hang out with Jo.

We got engaged this time last year, and I can't wait to be married - the big day is 29th September 2012 in Edinburgh - Jo's home town. We got engaged in Gisborough Hall.  I did pretty well and Jo had no idea that I was proposing - she was too busy enjoying the suite and the afternoon tea!  It was an awesome night and roll on the next 10 months!

The living room of the suite
Afternoon tea
Post engagement champagne
And the ring which doesn't photograph that well
Gisborough Hall in all its morning glory
After a couple of drinks at the Roundhay Fox headed home for dinner of Kebabs!! - made my moi; and very nice they were too. Jo thinks she will will watching x-factor but it will soon be going off for Senna!!


No comments: