Saturday 10 December 2011

Thursday - Homage2Fromage @ Dock Street Market (and dinner)

Twitter is a great thing and I will not hear otherwise! How else would I hear about great events like the monthly Homage2Fromage that is basically a club for cheese lovers organised by enthusiastic Yorkshire folk - I'll let Millies explain more here.

Jo had plans already for the evening, so I headed to the Blue Cheese evening with Adam Work who was keen to come along but perhaps a little skeptical about eating blue cheese mince pies and blue cheese ice cream!

He needn't have worried; it was a great event with crackers, walnut bread and a couple of very tasty Pudsey Pickles to accompany the 5 different cheeses on offer. It was also a chance to put some faces to names of some fellow foodie tweeters, particularly Dine and the Manor whose supper club we are attending in 2012 and Mike from Indieices who makes the most excellent ice creams from his Kitchen just round the corner from us!!....all in it I had a really good time and Homage2Fomage gets a double thumbs up.



Work Adam stuffing his face
Indieices Mike
His blue cheese ice cream sample 10/10!
 I headed home for about 8.30pm and Jo had kept dinner warm for me - I am well looked after! Fajitas, wraps and all the sides!!!

No comments: