Thursday 19 January 2012

Wednesday - A Feast of Sushi at Yo Sushi

I am a big fan of sushi, and when the 40% off dishes off the conveyer belt offer comes around at Yo Sushi I am there!! Not on my own I hasten to add - my dining partner was my great friend and best man....Hunter Pig!!! I hadn't seen his little piggy eyes since December so it was great to catch up....we also put the initial plans for my stag do in place - the lucky few will be getting further details very soon.

Below are pictures of all the dishes we had - 16 in total I think which was pretty good going. I have no complaints about any of them and some were particularly delicious. I am lazy and can't be bothered remembering what they were all called, so hopefully the photographs speak a thousand words!!
















No comments: