Sunday 25 March 2012

Wednesday - Turkey Burgers and Corn on the Cob

I spend a significant amount of time trying to come up with food that will satisfy Joe's normal boy desires for dirty food (fried chicken, pizza, chips etc.) with my need for healthy food.  This week I slightly conned him by telling him he was getting burgers...and he was, its just they were made with turkey rather beef!  They were actually really tasty, flavoured with some chilli and a little bit of cheese, served on brown pitta with salad and corn on the cob.  Although, as you'll see, they were also enormous, so maybe not so healthy after all!

Corn on the cob
Turkey burgers on salad and pitta
The huge burger...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I recently made turkey, stilton and orange meatballs and Darren's asked me to start using turkey mince more because he loved it - turkey burgers may be just the ticket!