Monday 16 April 2012

Sunday night

Joe is back on the Wirral at the moment so I'm hibernating in Leeds, reading books and watching trash tv (well you've got to sometimes, haven't you?)  I'm not usually one to say personal things in public, but I'm taking the opportunity of him being a hundred miles away to say that I'm the luckiest girl in the world.  There are rare people who have total dedication to their family and loved ones and will be there for them, through all the good times and the bad.  This has been a bit of a nervous week and  Joe is a real superstar. I'm super happy to have him and his family in my life.

Anyway, promise not to embarrass myself (or anyone else) further, so here's my lonely dinner from Sunday!  Pasta with smoked mackerel...probably a good thing no one else was here!!

Pasta with mackerel and salad

No comments: