Thursday 3 May 2012

Wednesday Crispy Salmon

As I write this, Joe is grumbling about the blog.  Invariably we write it after meals, with food and booze squeezed inside us and sleep coming upon us.  This is not a recipe for a happy Joe!  Luckily for us though, I am a much more sunshine happy individual and will beat Joe's grumbling out of him if need be (not really, I'm too weak for violence).  Anyway, I'm not too sure what he's got to moan about - after a 10k run Joe returned home to dinner of crispy salmon on a bed of stir fried noodles and vegetables in a satay sauce WITH PRAWN CRACKERS!!  Take away shmake away....  this boy is spoiled rotten.

Crispy salmon
Stir fried satay noodles

3 comments:

nyc seo services said...

A big thank you for your blog.Thanks Again. Will read on…

verzekering said...

Nice to see a blog for any change.

pion said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I’ve really enjoyed browsing your blog posts.